About Share Mold
At our centre in Mold, SHARE volunteers receive, sort, pack and distribute donations of clothing, footwear and other essential equipment, currently needed by refugee camps in Europe and further afield.
- We coordinate our efforts with other refugee support organisations in the UK and abroad, to ensure that the right items are provided at the right time and to the right place.
- We provide support to resettled refugees and asylum seekers within our local communities. Families and individuals choose the items they need from our donated resources.
- We also work with local agencies, supporting individuals and families in crisis; again they choose the basic household essentials, clothing, toys and baby/children’s items which they need.
Priority items include:
- Hygiene - soap, shampoo, cream, razors, toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel
- Gloves & Hats
- Underwear (only new please)
- Seasonal clothes for all (especially small men’s)
- Jackets & Coats
- Baby wipes
- Sanitary towels (no tampons)
- Blankets, sleeping bags and tents
Items for specific appeals will also be listed here.