Could you make a difference to the life of a homeless person here in the UK?
SHARE in Chester provide an outreach service from Hamilton House where we work alongside Forfutures and other agencies to provide support for homeless and vulnerable people.
Our outreach manager co-ordinates this service along with our regular volunteers, to provide food and drink, clothing and essential items, advocacy and support, and sessions including arts and crafts and cooking.
All money donated will be used to purchase a range of things which may include, but are not limed to:
- Food and drink or ingredients for our cooking club
- Footwear and clothing such as underwear & socks, t-shirts, jumpers, trousers & coats
- Essentials such as toiletries, sleeping bags, sleeping mats & rucksacks
- Emergency accommodation such as access to a B&B
- Travel cards for local transport to enable individuals to attend courses, interviews, support sessions etc
- Funding materials for sessions such as arts and crafts, cooking, sport, day trips etc
- Funding support sessions such as counselling
- Funding items such as a bike to enable individuals to get around more easily