Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for share?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation on your behalf, Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline, Sainsbury's and loads more, the best part is it doesn't cost you a single penny more!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get on board...
- Head on over to easyfundraising and sign up - don't worry, it's totally free.
- Whenever you shop online, go via easyfundraising. Do a search to find out if your retailer is part of the problem and follow the link from easyfundraising.
- Do your shopping as normal. That's all there is to it - the retailer will make a donation to share once you've completed checkout!
There's also an easyfundraising app to make shopping online and donating to share even easier!
- Shop on the go with over 3,000 retailers through one, easy to use app.
- Over £250,000 was raised for good causes through the app in 2015 - share would absolutely love to be part of that amazing number.
- Collect even more for your cause - because it's so easy, supporters who use the app collect up to 50% more donations!